- SIM unlocked means no contracts or commitment to a specific carrier. Compatible with GSM Networks including AT&T, T-Mobile and cellular network providers utilizing GSM network such as: Straight Talk, MetroPCS, Simple Mobile, Brightspot, Net10, h20 Wireless, and Cricket Wireless
- This device is not compatible with CDMA Networks such as: Verizon, Sprint, and US Cellular.
- Works with nano sim. Waterproof design: Don't let the mud, or a spill, or the wet weather slow you down
- Two excellent point-and-shoot cameras: Perfect photos for whenever or whatever you're shooting
- Up to two days of battery life: Stay out longer doing what you love without having to recharge
- Octa-core processor: Superior performance, easy multitasking, and faster downloads
No contracts. No locked-in commitment to a specific carrier. The Sony Xperia M4 Aqua SIM unlocked smartphone gives you wireless freedom. With SIM unlocked, you have more choice when selecting a GSM service provider. The Sony Xperia M4 Aqua lets you capture memories anywhere with two excellent cameras, including a 13MP camera featuring Superior Auto technology, which recognizes 52 different scenes (including twilight and gourmet mode) and adjusts automatically for amazing photos. Xperia M4 Aqua’s waterproof design lets you use it where others cannot go – like when recording a video or taking photos at a concert in the rain. It also allows you to take your active lifestyle further thanks to a powerful battery that keeps your smartphone going for up to two days on a single charge.
Xperia M4 Aqua is compatible with GSM Networks, including AT&T, T-Mobile, and cellular network providers utilizing GSM network (such as Brightspot, Cricket Wireless, h20 Wireless, MetroPCS, Net10, Simple Mobile, Straight Talk and Walmart Family Mobile). Xperia M4 Aqua is not compatible with CDMA Networks such as Sprint, US Cellular and Verizon. It supports the following bands: GSM/EDGE (850, 900, 1800, 1900 MHz), UMTS/HSPA+ (850, 900, 1700/2100, 1900, 2100 MHz), and LTE (Bands 2, 4, 5, 7, 12, 13, 17).
Support for your device.
Use the Support application called XPERIA CARE in your device to search a user guide, read troubleshooting guides, and find information about software updates and other product-related information. Make sure you have a working Internet connection, preferably over Wi-Fi, to limit data charges when using the support application.
Xperia Care Online Chat support: Monday to Sunday: 8am – 11pm EST Phone: Monday to Sunday: 8am – 11pm EST +1 866-737-7733 Email: email@example.com
Support application in your device: SUPPORT app.